Westbrook Floral has undergone extensive growth and development in the past half century.
- 1950’s - Cut Flowers and Potted Plants sourced and grown.
- 1960’s - Production of indoor Dishgardens begins.
- 1970’s - Hard goods division is introduced, selling all manner of florist supplies.
- 1980’s - As Supermarkets began introducing floral products, crop production shifted from cut flowers to almost exclusively potted blooming plants. Cut flowers continue to make up a large portion of our product mix through partnerships with local and international growers.
- 1980’s - Expansion continued as hand-made bouquets were introduced.
- 1992 - Westbrook Floral Ltd. launches a Montreal location.
- 2009 - MEYER by Westbrook, the new and elegant home and garden décor line, is acquired.
Westbrook Floral continues to develop and diversify to bring you the most innovative trends and designs.